Pages

Friday, 22 March 2013

Pinspiration: Felt


I love felt more than a person should love any thing that is an actual thing. No fear of seams unravelling, it comes in every colour ever, and you can make anything with it, but mostly it's a love beyond words. I have plans for mini bunting but basically I want to make everything in these pictures, I should probably make a list.

Left to Right: Rainbow Star Garland - etsy, Sugar Cookies - nanaCompany, Butterly Mobile - Lupin Handmade, Daisy Pincushion, Pink Stitched Coat, Felted Flower Garland, Pinwheel Cake Toppers, Yellow Rose Headband (no longer on etsy), Cupcake Pincushions - Patchwork Pottery, Hydrangea Fascinator, Flower Needle Books, Mini Bunting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I'll respond as soon as I can