Pages

Friday, 26 April 2013

IT'S A FINISHED QUILT!




Hurrah! The sun came out enough-ish to get some half decent pictures. Not quite the sunny garden photos I was hoping for but I'm just happy that it isn't raining.

I used this gorgeous line from Bunny Hill Designs in the green colour-way. The quilt is made up of one junior layer cake and the same amount of other cotton plus top and bottom borders (basically equivalent to a full sized layer cake). The leaves/petals have been backed with interfacing and then machine appliqu├ęd on top and finished with some minimal quilting.








 This has been one of those projects that I've had lying around until motivation and lack of space kicked in to finish it off and I'm so happy that I've ticked it off the list. 

I hope that everyone has a great weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I'll respond as soon as I can