Pages

Sunday, 17 August 2014

A Rainbow Ripple Blanket



I've been rippling again, delicious interlocking colour-blocky rippleyness. This one is another baby/toddler sized blanket like the one that I've posted here before. The wool is Stylecraft Special DK which works brilliantly for this blanket as it can be thrown in with a standard wash and tumbled dried. I was worried about whether it would be soft enough for a baby but it's perfect even after (what feels like) constant washing for the past 8 weeks.


Pattern: The Neat Ripple Pattern from Attic24


So much happiness in one picture      ❤  It doesn't get better than sleeping babies and rainbows



I know that my blogging has been more than a little irregular this year, thank you for sticking with me, I really appreciate it. I've been crafting like a crazy person in that time (and creating my very own miniature person) so I have lots of posts coming soon.

Best Wishes

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment - I'll respond as soon as I can